The Rateseeker service and how we are paid
We provide a service on this Website which enables you to research and compare home loans all of which are provided by our aggregator. Our comparison service is free for you to use and we receive commission when you use our service and engaged our affiliated mortgage brokers to obtain a home loan.
- You are not permitted to do anything that may affect the security of this Website or any information or material stored within it.
- You agree not to:
- use any automated tool (such as a spider, robot or aggregation tool) to access, copy or extract such information;
- use any method or process (including data scraping, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repackaging any Website content;
- use any method or process to consolidate or combine any Website content with any other content, data, information, images or material;
- reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct or identify this Website’s source code, formulas or processes;
- use systematic, repetitive or any other methods which are designed to obtain a large number of quotes, comparisons, rankings or other pricing and related information from this Website;
- use, obtain or attempt to obtain from this Website, information in order to identify or discover pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; or
- post, distribute or send any ‘spamming material’ or any other form of bulk communication.
- You are not permitted to use this Website in any unlawful or fraudulent manner.
- You agree that if you provide any information on this Website, that information will be true, accurate and complete.
Rateseeker does not offer financial, investment or other advice. Nothing on this Website constitutes financial, investment or other advice by us in relation to any product.
This Website is intended to be used for comparison and research purposes, but Rateseeker is not able to bind any third party provider or ensure that any third party provider sells any product to you. Accordingly, nothing on this Website amounts to an offer by us or any third party provider to:
- sell any product to you;
- enter into any contract with you.
Intellectual property rights
The word or mark “Rateseeker” however represented, all associated logos and symbols, and any combinations with another word or mark, are the trademarks of Rateseeker or one of its group companies.
All intellectual property rights in any material or content contained in or accessible via this Website is either owned by Rateseeker or has been licensed to us for use by us.
You will only make fair use of the trademarks on this Website and will not use them:
- as part of your own marks;
- in a manner which is likely to cause confusion or damage to the reputation of Rateseeker; or
- to identify or imply endorsement or otherwise of products or services to which they do not relate.
Exclusions of liability
This Website, content and services are supplied to you on a strictly “as is” basis and we make no warranties, express or implied, regarding their satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, completeness, security or that they are free from error.
We try to ensure that the information displayed on this Website is accurate, however your access to this Website and any action you carry out on the basis of information you obtain from this Website is carried out entirely at your own risk and we accept no liability for any losses that you may suffer as a result.
We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
We aim to provide uninterrupted access to this Website but we give no warranty as to the uninterrupted availability of this Website. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this Website at any time.
We will not be liable for any loss of use, profits or data or any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses, whether such losses or damages arise in contract, negligence or tort, or otherwise in relation to:
- your use of, reliance upon or inability to use this Website or content;
- the deletion with or without notice or cause of any of your data or information stored on this Website;
- any loss of your content or communications resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, service interruptions or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of this Website at any time;
- the removal from this Website of any content or communications sent or posted by you on or via this Website;
- any circumstance that is outside of our reasonable control; and
- any loss or damage that is not directly caused by us or which we could not reasonably expect at the time we entered into our agreement with you.
We have a number of links on this Website. These may take you to other websites. The purpose of these links is to provide you with easy access to further information you may need in making your purchase decision. In no circumstances do we make representations about the accuracy of any information contained on any other websites. We exclude all liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense you incur in accessing or attempting to access a third party site.